Monday, May 11, 2015

Recount Text

Yo, selamat berjumpa lagi :3 Maaf kalo admin akhir-akhir ini jarang update, sibuk di dunia nyata...
Sekarang admin mau update tugas Bahasa Inggris, yaitu membuat Recount Text, ini dia...




When I was at 9th grade, after national exam, there was a farewell party for the one who will graduate from my Junior High School. My JHS gave us some of time to prepare for the farewell party. We spent it by preparing for the farewell party.
One day, I felt so bored because I didn't have any work to do at school, so I felt going to school after National Exam is useless and I didn't want to go to school anymore. Because of my boredom, I saw my friends are playing a cardgame, named Cardfight!! Vanguard. It's a game using card, played by 2, 3, or 4 people. They played it because they have a freetime and I saw that they were so happy by playing it. I used to be interested by the card's art, it's really cool. But, I felt that game are spending too much money and time, so I decided to not play that game.
Later on, I went to school and had so many freetime again. And again, I saw my friends playing Vanguard happily. My friend told me to try playing it and lent me a deck. But, I refused it. On the way go home, my friends came at me and told me that he want to give me his deck to me. I didn't directly take it, because I felt bad for him, because I know a little about that deck's price. But he said no problem, and just pretend it as a farewell gift from him. Got no choice but to take it.
The next day, my friends taught me how to play it, etc. I felt so happy by playing it, althought I kept losing at playing it. My friends also gave me the Cardifight!! Vanguard Animation Series. So, I could learn more about it. In the end, my freetime are fulfilled with that game and keep playing it until now, I hope that someday I'll enter the international tournament and become the champion... Aamiin :3



Thanks For Reading :3

(Extra :
But, when I entered the Senior High School 10 Samarinda, I felt so disappointed, because no one know Cardfight!! Vanguard on this school... Even the cardgame, there are nobody who know the animation. So I kept searching for a friend to play it. I searched for them by lending them my deck, told them how to play, and giving them the animation.  Until some of my friend interested and one of my friend bought one of my deck. I keep playing againts him sometime, and sometime I go to Lembuswana/SCP to play againts my friends on other school.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment